Bill, I haven't formally announced the web site that I am building yet, but
I suggest that you go to it (See my signature, below), choose to go to the
links, scroll down to "Organizations," click on "Support Groups," and then
scroll past the boilerplate to New Jersey, and click on that.

There are a couple of lines for New Brunswick, and despite the typos you'll
recognize a phone  number to call and a couple of names to ask for.

When I get the site finished, Bill, there will hopefully be a better link
to the "Clinical Neurosciences Center" there.

Art

At 11:00 AM 11/30/98 , Bill Bell wrote:
>Does any one know the name of the PD center at Robert Wood Johnson Hospital
>in New Jersey? Or a contact?
>
>Thanks
>Bill
>
>Bill Bell
>Executive Director  (425)746-5556
>Northwest Parkinson's Foundation

 Arthur Hirsch {} [log in to unmask] {} Lewisville, TX {} 972-434-2377
 (nickname on instant mail, ICQ, and chat programs is cutterson)

   PAN Forum, other photos, and my approach to links:
         http://www.fortunecity.com/meltingpot/farley/817/