I have been teaching movement and voice classes for PWP since 1983.  I
come out of a theatre background, and I use theater training, Tai Chi,
Yoga, and various exercises created by and with my students.  I have
been reading this list off and on for several years, and relay news and
tips to my students on a regular basis.

Query: Has anything been published in neuro journals here or in Europe
about obsessive/compulsive behavior in PWP after the pallidotomy
operation?  One student reported that a Belgian neurosurgeon said the
pallidotomy is no longer done in Belgium _because_ of these results.  Is
there anything _published_ on this?

John Argue