Dear Coleen,

> 1. I forget...what makes restless legs go away...
> I think Dr. said Sinemet regular 25/100 is supposed to help...was that
> correct?

Sinemet is sometimes given for relief of RLS. However, there are other
possible causes. Sometimes supplements of calcium, magnesium and/or
potassium can help--ask his doctor if these would be appropriate for
him.

> 2.  what foods should parkies stay away from...we found out turkey is a
> pain....he got all messed up ...but that is also because of the diabetes.
> Can someone help me with what foods are better for pd?

If your husband uses levodopa, protein will block levodopa absorption.
He should take his levodopa 30-60 minutes prior to a protein-containing
meal or snack. All foods except fruit contain at least a small amount of
protein; however, meat, poultry, fish, eggs, milk, and cheese are among
the highest-protein foods.
Best regards,
Kathrynne

--