        I was fortunate to  have the opportunity to see Susan Reese on the Today
show this morning, and I thought she did a great job. Her segment aired
at about 7:30. In the short amount of time they gave her, she managed to
get all the important points across clearly and accurately - with no
sugar coating. She talked about the the number of young onset PWP, about
our unique concerns,  the disease progression, advances in treatment -
pointing out these are not a cure,  the need for better research funding,
 AND the Udall Law. All in probably under 5 minutes.   Thank you Susan!

        If anyone hears of other upcoming  programs, please do let the rest of
us know. The tv listings in the papers don't always give all the details.

Linda Herman