barb,

you seem to misconstrue what i am saying. my preference would be a piece
showing the ravages that parkinson's inflicts, not only on the
parkinsonian. but on the family.

having said that,we can pray that a person like m.j. fox, will pick up
the gauntlet and lead the charge for increased funding and a cure. there
is a song that, in part, says "accntuate the positive, eliminate the
negative, hold on to the the affirmative......." . we can grouse all we
want about the press coverage we are getting, but unless we go to our
local papers and create an awareness, and a consensus from the ground up,
we are whistling into the wind.

we need to stop complaining and do something. the glass is half full. it
is incumbent on us to do our part.

regards

murph brown 56/8