I have just completed a full update of REED's annotated 'meta-page' of
links to sites for early theatre, music, relevant archives,
palaeography, et al. The URL is below and it can also be reached from
REED's main page. I weeded out many sites that had been 404'ed and
added some new ones. Read and enjoy! Please pass on this announcement
to any other lists you think might be interested.

AAY

Abigail Ann Young (Dr), Associate Editor/ Records of Early English Drama/
Victoria College/ 150 Charles Street W/ Toronto Ontario Canada
Phone (416) 585-4504/ FAX (416) 585-4594/ [log in to unmask]
List-owner of REED-L <http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~reed/reed-l.html>
http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~reed/reed.html => REED's home page
http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~reed/stage.html => our theatre resource page
http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~young => my home page