Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 19:05:50 +0000
From: "Graham A. Runnalls" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: THEATRE et INQUISITION

On vient de me poser une question interessante, a laquelle je
n'ai pu donner de reponse satisfaisante. Je joins la question
ci-dessous. Priere de repondre directement a B. Novet, qui n'est pas
inscrit a QUEATRE

I have just been asked an interesting question which I am
unable to answer satisfactorily.

Does anyone know of any plays that dramatise the Inquisition?

Please reply directly to B. Novet,
who is not a member of PERFORM