Just a suggestion, but I think that  if anyone has been keeping a record of
Susan's leetters to the list, and thee replies, her story of her mother would
make a very good follow up to the one I 've done on Ivan.. And if I have any
success promoting Ivan's story, we could increase exposure and public
awareness always supposing that Susan and her mother agree.
Hilary Blue