We should certainly keep in mind that the computer age is very young and the
internet/e-mail technology is even very much younger.
I know that in my support group (((here in a very high tech metropolitan
area (4 major aircraft manufacturers) where modern technology is extensively
used))) only has about 10% computer literate/owners/users and guess what,
the majority of them are young. Most old dogs don't want to learn new
tricks.

Should not draw any conclusion and certainly shouldn't use list makeup as an
argument that young onset is more prevalent than NIH and other organizations
state. That could backfire on us and cause a loss of credibility. Let's
don't become fanatics and mislead like some (not all) in the Lyme Disease
community.

By the way, do we have to get so many updates and reposts and revisions to
the tv list each day? Once would certainly be more than enough.

Another thing, we don't need to be reminded that list instructions will be
handled off list in response each time to someone's request or incorrect
posting. Would only be occasionally necessary (if and when we start seeing
"on list" responses to these requests).

Finally, to leave you laughing - - - - -

> A burglar broke into a house one night. He shined his flashlight around,
> looking for valuables, and when he picked up a CD player to place in his
> sack, a strange, disembodied voice echoed from the dark saying,
>      "Jesus is watching you."
> He nearly jumped out of his skin, clicked his flashlight out, and froze.
> When he heard nothing more after a bit, he shook his head, promised
> himself a vacation after the next big score, then clicked the light on and
> began searching for more valuables. Just as he pulled the stereo out so
> he could disconnect the wires, clear as a bell he heard,
>      "Jesus is watching you."
> Freaked out, he shined his light around frantically, looking for the
> source of the voice. Finally , in the corner of the room, his flashlight
> beam came to rest on a parrot.
>      "Did you say that?" He hissed at the parrot.
>      "Yep," the parrot confessed, then squawked, "I'm just trying to warn
> you."
> The burglar relaxed.
>      "Warn me, huh? Who in the world are you?"
>      "Moses," replied the bird.
>      "Moses?" the burglar laughed.
>      "What kind of stupid people would name a parrot Moses?"
> The bird promptly answered, "Probably the same kind of people that
> would name a rottweiler Jesus...  Sick 'em Jesus..."

Darwin