In addition to Engineer and Lawyer jokes, I'm a pushover for blonde jokes.
I'm even married to one and she certainly is no joke.
I have to be careful telling them at Choir practice, because most of the
Sopranos are blonde. No, I guess the reason I get in trouble is I change it
to a Blonde Soprano joke!!! Oh well, maybe someday I'll get wiser.