Why not resolve this problem once and for all. We have need for only one
Parkinson's organization. NPF and APDA and any other organization should
merge for the good of fighting the disease instead of bickering among
themselves, or worse, causing conflict in the Parkinson community. The
way it is now each research institution is lined up with either NPF or
APDA but not both. This is not good.

I know that some people in these organizations will lose jobs in a
merger i.e., one president instead of 3 or 4. one office and associated
overhead instead of 3 or 4, etc.; but darn it every business merger goes
through this and bites the bullet. If jobs are lost in such a merger, so
be it. Our contributions and fundraising will do far more good in one
org than in several.

Carl Miller
Atlanta, GA