Darwin, You may be referring to my post that the people on the" list of 53'
were fairly young, I do realize that a lot of the group is young because they
are the ones to use the computer.  However, this old routine, that it's an old
people's disease is even more misleading.  I don't want the public to see this
community as a group of old people ready to the nursing home, not valuable to
the nation, and that is what I have seen and heard wherever I have spoken.
The ones that suffer the most are the younger guys who at this young age, do
not have the things available to them, insurance, disability, cost of
prescriptions, etc.
This bunch will have to deal with it much longer than the over 65 group, and I
feel that it progresses faster in the younger set.
All of the above is my opinion, not anyone else's.
Off my soapbox for now, but will be on it again very soon.
Gerry