Dear Folks: Camilla, I get my list in digest form and have always just
guessed at which would be the page to print! After 2 or 3 tries,  I have
gotten quite good at estimating which page numbers to print when I want
a copy of a particularly interesting post...trouble is, I find alot of
them interesting!  So I have accordion files filled with correspondence
from my favorite authors. My husband thinks that I'm nuts because he
says that a computer is supposed to eliminate rather than generate
paperwork, but my system works for me! Janet, I'll be printing out your
description of our list-right on target, as usual. Finally, I have
always been confused by the different organizations & newsletters &
pleas for donations. I can't help but think that dividing our forces can
benefit few. If we on this list can agree to disagree but remain
functioning then so should our big-shots! We need a united front to show
the world.

--
---
Joan Snyder  (47/10/8) <[log in to unmask]>   Peoria,IL