Irwin. You have the right attitude to life. I enjoyed reading your words.
There is nothing like taking each day as it comes. Enjoy the small things in
life. When something big comes your way, it is then an extra special day. I
had an email the other day telling me that one of my poems had been chosen
as Poem of the month it will also be printed and if I read the email right I
will recieve 25 dollars USA. Being chosen was the big thing the money will
naturally go to my favourite charity. That is what I mean the small things
in life. Parkinson's is with me but I have not let it take over my life or
my will at least not yet. I am still fighting. God Bless all you fellow
PWPs. Bern from Austria.