In a message dated 12/5/98 7:50:29 AM Central Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<<
 i thought sinemet was primarily used to minimize the tremors.  is it also
used
 for the stiffness, shuffled gait, freezing etc.?

Absolutely,
I have never had a tremor problem -- indeed very few tremors period.  However,
back in '84 I had a 5 day "drug holiday" and became incredibly rigid -- My
left thigh was about the consistency of wood.  I restarted the Sinemet and a
half hour later my left arm had a couple of wiggles (Dyskinesias) and I was
reborn-for all intents and purposes a normal man.

Regards,
WHH 55/38/37