Kim
I live in Madison Wisconsin and travel to Chicago to Rush-Presbyterian- St. Luke's
which I  prefer over any facility closer including the U of Wisconsin which is
several miles away.

Rush is doing cutting edge research on PD and has nationally known people and has
trained a large number of the current movement disorder people in the country. I
would be happy to give you more info if you wish.

Charlie

--

Charles T. Meyer,  M.D.
Middleton (Madison), Wisconsin