Hi, everyone

Just to let you know that my mother who has been in the hospital with
parkinson's is doing much better and should be coming home either tomorrow
or the next day. The Doctors have been giving her sinemet cr and less
artane and it seems to be helping a lot. There is still some fine tuning to
do as she is hiking her left shoulder up and down rapidly.

Mom has an appointment to see Dr. Calne at UBC on the 10th of this month.

Does anyone out there have any comments good or bad on blister packs? I
would like my mom not to have to dole out her own pills and as she has so
many it gets confusing even for me!

Another question: any tips on making it easier for her to get out of her
bed at night? She seems to have a problem with getting her toes caught in
the sheets/blankets. Also any way to make it easier for her to turn on her
bedside lamp at night in the dark, as her hands are really bad.

Thanks

Take care

Bye for now

Susan