How about appealing to MY senators and congressman, as we did with
Hilary's congressman from Virginia?

The Portland, Maine tel #'s are:

Senator Olympia Snowe (207) 874-0883
Senator Susan COllins (207) 780-3575
U.S> Rep Tom Allen (207) 774-5019

All 3 are Udall co-sponsors.

Ivan
 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses      deg. F   :-)