Ivan,
I just called Senator Snowe's office. The gentleman who answered was very
cordial and understanding and said he would pass my message on to 'the person
who is trying to help Ivan.  We have someone who is trying to help Ivan",
Sounds encouraging.
Senator Collins office, on the other hand requested that I put this in a
letter to the Senator in Washington D.C.
Tom Allen's office said "they would look into the matter and give it their
best efforts"
Hilary BLue