Susan,
Many PD patients swear by satin sheets and satin gowns to help them get out of
bed. Sounds kind of slippery to me, but I understand they are very helpful.
 I am so glad you have been able to get some help for your mother. The
attitude of the doctors you were dealing with is all too common. I think one
should not give up on this disease easily; so often, a caring and
knowledgeable doctor can fine tune things and the patient does better for
quite awhile. Your mother is certainly fortunate to have you to go to bat for
her.
Love, Barbara Smith, cg/Ken/70/17