>In a message dated 12/2/98 12:52:59 AM Eastern Standard Time,
>[log in to unmask] writes:

Janet-- I'm confused about my listing---

9.  Camilla Flintermann / 10 / Oxford / OH / US / cg / [log in to unmask]
(not edi)

the "10" seems to signify nothing much--but is the # of years I've been a
CG for Peter, and since you give the PWP's stats, his would be   age80/
symptoms 55/dxd 10
I wonder if it's confusing to list the PWP's stats with the CG ? Maybe you
could say "cg for Peter 80/55/10" to make it clearer, since he will not be
listed separately?

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 80/9+
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for