--------------A0BA270084FF0898F2B2D31B

Bruce,

Thanks for notifying us. Stem Cell research which involves fetal cells taken
from an in vitro (test tube) fertilization can produce to a potential CURE for
PD.  It can lead to us having our substantia nigra replaced.  I have written
much about this several weeks ago.  Does anybody know how we can show our
support to Joan and provide the necessary push to get this rule repealed?  While
there are no guarantees I think it is the line of research with the best
potential. LET'S NOT LET  THE RIGHT WING IDEOLOGUES IN CONGRESS snatch defeat
from the jaws of potential victory.  (As a Packer fan I have seen it happen
lately ant it ain't pretty).

Charlie

--

Charles T. Meyer,  M.D.
Middleton (Madison), Wisconsin

--------------A0BA270084FF0898F2B2D31B

Bruce,
taken from an in vitro (test tube) fertilization can produce to a potential
<b>CURE for PD.</b>&nbsp; It can lead to us having our substantia nigra
replaced.&nbsp; I have written much about this several weeks ago.&nbsp;
Does anybody know how we can show our support to Joan and provide the necessary
push to get this rule repealed?&nbsp; While there are no guarantees I think
it is the line of research with the best potential. LET'S NOT LET&nbsp;
THE RIGHT WING IDEOLOGUES IN CONGRESS snatch defeat from the jaws of potential
victory.&nbsp; (As a Packer fan I have seen it happen lately ant it ain't
pretty).
that Parkinson's Action
research
ban,