I was talking with my hubby 69/3/? I am cg....and I was asking if he had any
off times. He says he just gets so tired in the afternoon/early
evening...when I am gettin dinner prepared...about 5 to 5:30pm. He is
watching the news on the couch and nearly falls asleep...now...is this off
times for you folks? is that what you mean by off time?

also...I never saw him *freeze* so I asked him if he ever did that..and he
said that sometimes in the am when he goes to get out of bed...nothing
moves...he has to wait till he gets sheets off of his leg/foot before he can
move..is that what you call freezing?
he also has a hard time getting up from a chair or couch...his leg muscles
are just not working..he has to use his arms...

We need to raise up our couch like we did our other couch...Bob puts
wood under the couch to raise it up and then he can get up easier...I will
help him to make it.....we work good together...usually lol

I need to call the Well Spouse group here  in Grants Pass, Oregon to find
out when they meet...also...I have another number  that I was given by one
of the gals on this group....another group that might be nearby :)

ok...I got this off my mind...we had just discussed this so I thought I had
better write now :)

thanks for listening,
Coleen    :-)
Reunited adoptee
541-862-2226  fax..let me know first... 541-862-2226
Missing Links adoption support group Grants Pass, Or.
http://www.barysoftware.com
One Nation Under a Groove
Rush for our Records!
December 3rd, 1998
http://www.ibar.com/DEC_3/
Oregon Adoptee Rights Initiative Measure 58
Our Birth Certificate: Our Right
http://www.plumsite.com/oregon/