On Thu, 3 Dec 1998, Rob & Janet McDonald jr wrote:

> >is it sane, to trash that potentially life sustaining tissue?
> >
> But if we use these 'legal' aborted babies,,not tissue..for our own purposes
> doesn't that make us part of the act of murdering these babies? this is just

As long as the baby was not aborted with the intent to get the brain
cells for research or transplanting, why should we feel guilty?

Why should we not let the cells of a dead person help another live? If
anybody wants my organs (possibly not) after I die, then please have them.
If you kill me to get them, though, I will do my best to come back and
haunt you.

In my opinion, the taking of cells from an aborted baby is not ethically
questionable, but the abortion itself might be. (I'm not taking a stand
in that question.)

/John. (29 now /28? dx /18 onset)