I have kept no record of my communications with Susan, but I could get back my
request each of us who has written to Susan to search out their own responses
for you, or, if you want to work at it, yourself, you could ask those of us
who wrote to her to let you know, and you could search the archives yourself.
I agree, Susan's experience would make a good article.  She is not alone in
having doctors who seemed uninterested in doing anything
when there are things that can be done.
Barbara Smith,cg/Ken/70/17+