"A not-so-uncommon case of Parkinson's disease" was the headline on the front
page of the FYI section of the Kansas City Star on Monday, Nov. 30, 1998.
While not all the article supported this thesis, Dr. William Koller was cited
as ascribing 5-10% of new cases to those under 40.  I have written the
reporter, who I know personally (for better or for worse), suggesting a
followup and per Barb Patterson's lead sent her a copy of J Samuelson's April
'97 congressional testimony.  I also plan to write a "letter to the editor"
today.  Will keep you all advised of any developments.

Barbara Blake-Krebs 58/1984