I read this email and wondered how in world you know me, Rita.  Every now and
then I read your posts but I don't know you any more than you know me.

I like with Parkinson's everyday and night and the meds, no driving, the
tremors, the unbalanced gait, etc., so I would appreciate it if you in the
future do not try to judge what I would do about a balance in the media.  I
used to work for a TV Station so I know some of the comings and goings.

But since you have read my humor don't judge my serious about what is wrong
with me.  I also have a few other diseases from this year that I have to deal
with.  And may I say not with your help but with my husbands and a few people
on this list (offlist).

Thank you

Gina
47/10/5