Don, I have to agree with you.  I have heard a saying: Once something is
messed up, anything you do to improve it will mess it up more."  I am trying
to say that if the surgery left things behind and it causes pain, unless they
need the stuff they left, like scalpels, and scissors, which are very
expensive (LOL) you keep them, you paid enough to have them left in there.  If
it is just scar tissue or adhesions, they could leave that too!  I know why
they thought that Vivian beat you up: They heard that you wake up at 8 AM, and
Vivian at 7:55, so she beat you by five minutes!  I don't know why they think
that is so bad?  Anyway, if they will give you a paper that gives you a
guarantee of no pain, no complications, and you get to go home in two days,
better than new, then let them do what they want.  If they make you sign
something that says anything else.....you do what YOU want!  They may be
trained doctors, but I can make a copy machine work, so who are you going to
believe?  LOL!
I hope you feel good fast and say hi to Vivian.