If any of our members, particularly those who have put their names on
the media list, receive any unusual 'spam' emails, please forward them to
me.  If your system has the 'fullheader' option, please use it when you
forward the message(s).  I really don't expect any problems to occur but
there have been a few 'odd' things lately.  Barb

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing