Rose raises a provocative point concerning the stem-cell hearings now
underway:  What can we do?

Like Rose, I assume this is very important, for I have seen so much written
about it recently, and so many researchers say it is critical in the
research for a cure.

And, I too have seen no "call to action."  Has there been one that I missed?

If there has been none, I am surprised and disappointed.  Our national
organizations at the very least should have informed us of this hearing,
and let us do what we wanted to do.  Better yet, they should have been
there with a program for us to follow - calls, emails, letters, the usual
list.

But that is all past. What is critical now is Rose's question: "What can we
do to help?"

Anyone have an answer?  APDA?  NPF?  PDF?  PAN?

Anyone?

                                Bob Dolezal