janet paterson wrote:
> my dear judith
> i hope you don't mind my re-posting this news article

No, Janet, I don't mind at all.

> i think it should have bells and whistles and noisemakers attached to it!

Don't you know we are not supposed to send attachments to the list? :)

> when i glanced past the headline i assumed the 'London' location was in the U.K.

After I sent the article, I thought I should have written something
about Canada in the subject title, but what can I say...the old gray
matter ain't what it used to be.
        After a shopping trip with our seven year old granddaughter, I'm
exhausted.
        Night all...
Judith
--
Judith Richards, London, Ontario, Canada
                         ^^^