Bill:  This email was not intended for you as you will see in the top line it
is for Rita.

Rita:  Sent out an email concerning living Parkinson's.  That 3 men would be
saying the glass was half empty and that Gina, Shirley and Hilary had a clue.
I do have a clue, and proceeded to tell Rita that I like with PD everyday.  I
just choose a different way of looking at it.
Also that she has no right to judge against me.  I see the glass has half full
and I always have.

I is amazing how people just enter into another's life like they have known
the other for ages.

Please next time read the top line for who the person it is addressed to.

Thanks

Gina