Bob Dolezal said:
"This is one of the most immportant issues to face the Parkinson
community
in the six years I  have been a member.  I doubt that we have much of a
say, but,if we did, how would you vote?"

        I'd like to second Bob  comments. I've  communicated similar thoughts to
a representative of one of our U.S. Parkinson's organizations, who agreed
on the importance of collaboration. If any others are listening - please
do not get into a competition for MJF.  If he does choose to become
involved, couldn't he be a spokesperson for the Parkinson's community as
a whole, working with all groups, rather than just one organization. Do
you think you can all try to work together on this?

Linda Herman