Friends--this morning's Dayton Daily News has a very good article re: MJF,
from the Knight Ridder newspaper service--thus it will be in many papers.
It stresses that not all PWPS are elderly, for example.  The remarks quoted
from Fox are pretty much what was in the article Judith posted.  But I was
pleased to see the repeated mention of younger PWPs--and quotes from Dr.
Koller.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 80/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "