Wendy, dear, I am indeed a rock'n roller at heart! I have seen everyone
from Janice Ian to Warren Zevon, but there's nothing wrong with admiring
and appreciating music that was before my time. I think that the more
you can find in common with other people, the smaller the differences
become! Not only do I love r&r, but I'm also into R&B, big band,
swing,crooners, girl groups, just about everything but rap and
head-banger music. My kids think that I'm pretty hip for an old shakey
lady because I always beat their soxs off on rock 'n roll Jeopardy! As
they say, Music is praying twice!! Love,

--
---
Joan Snyder  (47/10/8) <[log in to unmask]>   Peoria,IL