At 09:56 AM 12/4/98 , you wrote:
>Gerry, Carol has a new email address - [log in to unmask]

Just for my records, Terrie...

Since Carol used to be [log in to unmask]
is she now as you stated,
or did you miss an S?

Incidentally, I trust the Mulligan idea is dead.

I have taken the  ideas that I once outlined for a new Mulligan site and
developed them into a new web site - well, I am still developing  them, to
be truthful - but you can see what I have done at

http://www.fortunecity.com/meltingpot/farley/817/blynx.html

I would prefer to have a faster and reliable server - and still would like
the Mulligan address or something simple like that were that possible.

Art

Always
Remember
This:
                   Arthur Hirsch - [log in to unmask] - Lewisville, TX
Happiness
Is
Right
So