Ruth said:
"He's dreaming and so is anyone else if they think a cure is going to be
found in a few years!"

Who's to say that what we experience in waking life is any more or less real
than that which we encounter in our dreams?  No offense intended here to
Ruth or anyone else, but I'd rather be counted amongst the dreamers myself,
if the fact that I believe in a pd cure to be imminent makes me one.  I know
very well, from experience, that belief in a negative outcome too often
becomes reality, so I'd rather believe in a positive one, since I have the
choice.

Carlos Casteneda has a book called, "The Art of Dreaming," in which he
describes what are essentially adventures and lessons he's had while trying
to use his dreams to consciously visit other worlds in a sense.  According
to him, these states of consciousness are very real, and have great power,
power which can spill over into "real" life, so we need to use a bt of
caution when exploring these other worlds/states.   Deepak Chopra talks
about how both waking reality and dreams, as far as the brain itself is
concerned, have the same reality.  Perception, memories, thoughts, are to an
extent, describable by chemicals and electrical signals in the brain, and
between the brain and the rest of the body.  If ya take it to that basic
level, there is little difference between sleep and awake, other than the
magnitude of the activity.

I had a psychic tell me once that I did astral projection sometimes in my
dreams.  Frankly, I couldn't say for sure either way, but I have had some
doozy dreams, which seemed at the time to be VERY real.  That's a bit scary
too tho', cuz I've heard of yogis nd other mystics who've done that from a
state of meditation, and never came back!  Whew!

Anyway, I'll keep dreaming of a cure, until it manifests to where all have
access to it.  Can't hurt I figure.

Wendy Tebay