In a message dated 12/1/98 7:35:27 AM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< I 'll try to do my part at PDF in "getting the word out" better.  The rule
of
 thumb for all of us when we hear about something coming up: assume no-one has
 heard anything.  Then all we'll get is too MUCH information (always better
 than too little!) >>

Robin, One more time you have my admiration and support, you have enabled many
of us to become and remain informed.  You have and are willing to go the extra
mile for the PD community, even though it may be your job, I always feel that
you put much more into it than just a job.  I also never feel, that you are in
competition with the other associations, just interested in getting whatever
will work for us.  Thank you for being part of this community.
Gerry Haines