--MS_Mac_OE_2995659274_2795996_MIME_Part

Greetings!

Pass me the catsup, am going to eat my words!  Last  week I shared that my
neuro took me off Tasmar and I made the comment that I thought I would feel
better not taking it any more. I was so wrong! Without the drug I had
tremors on the left side, trouble walking, difficulty getting up from a
chair, and freezing.  I was much worse!  Decided this afternoon that quality
of life is more important to me than quantity so called the neuro and said I
wanted to go back on Tasmar,  I'll have to have blood tests every two weeks
but as I found out, it will be worth the bother.  The nurse told me that
most of their patients changed their minds as I did.

Having never been wrong before (ha ha)
Repentant and a little wiser,

Nancy Sparks

--MS_Mac_OE_2995659274_2795996_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>eating my words</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#FFFFFF">
Greetings!<BR>
<BR>
Pass me the catsup, am going to eat my words! &nbsp;Last &nbsp;week I share=
d that my neuro took me off Tasmar and I made the comment that I thought I w=
ould feel better not taking it any more. I was so wrong! Without the drug I =
had tremors on the left side, trouble walking, difficulty getting up from a =
chair, and freezing. &nbsp;I was much worse! &nbsp;Decided this afternoon th=
at quality of life is more important to me than quantity so called the neuro=
 and said I wanted to go back on Tasmar, &nbsp;I'll have to have blood tests=
 every two weeks but as I found out, it will be worth the bother. &nbsp;The =
nurse told me that most of their patients changed their minds as I did.<BR>
<BR>
Having never been wrong before (<B>ha ha</B>)<BR>
Repentant and a little wiser,<BR>
<BR>
Nancy Sparks
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_2995659274_2795996_MIME_Part--