From: Nancy Sparks <[log in to unmask]>
To: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: eating my words
Date: Friday, December 04, 1998 8:34 PM

Greetings!

Pass me the catsup, am going to eat my words!  Last  week I shared that my
neuro took me off Tasmar and I made the comment that I thought I would feel
better not taking it any more. I was so wrong! Without the drug I had
tremors on the left side, trouble walking, difficulty getting up from a
chair, and freezing.  I was much worse!  Decided this afternoon that
quality
of life is more important to me than quantity so called the neuro and said
wanted to go back on Tasmar,  I'll have to have blood tests every two weeks
but as I found out, it will be worth the bother.  The nurse told me that
most of their patients changed their minds as I did.

Having never been wrong before (ha ha)
Repentant and a little wiser,

Nancy Sparks