i have not read my mail yet. but did tape 20-20 so this morn. we watched it
. vivian said he was a lot like you. you never gave up hope. do your own
work. hid your PD for years. would move your hands any thing from one hand
to the other. mine started at age  of  41  there is lot i can still do not
fast but do it as lot can test advice of things i do or at least tell you.
i noted as he sat there some of the things to hide it. as that was what i
did. was not ashamed i had PD. as i did not want pity. i took up golf at 60
not good but i did it. i still have pity party. poor DON he has PD. did you
notice he at times would stutter. on his show he get to practice what to do
and say. if not right they do it over. we never see that part. wished it
was said. we do not get that chance. when VIVIAN and i go out. we plan in
days about it. so i will seem normal. i may have to stop eating and put my
hands on my legs till i can at least feed my self. or VIVIAN  will say DON
is full and excuse us and we leave. there is lot of tricks you soon learn.
even in this day and age people won't except us. there is so much more i
could tell you and help you. all you got to do is ask. may not be right but
i did give you an answer lolo so  C. U. read my mail from the family

                                      74/30  LIMA,OH

                                     I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN
                                      LOVE OF MY LIFE-52

                              WHEN LAST TIME YOU TOLD YOUR  MATE?