I think it may be because it takes so long to check a neurological
patient. My husband does wait a long time. I must have at least a
million doctors (they seem to be part of the aging process), but I have
to wait only in those whose offices are very busy. I choose to go there
and wait because the doctors are good and I like them (apparently a lot
of people like them, My choice is to wait a long time for an appointment
or a long time in the office, and sometimes both) The others have a
short wait, but they are even more specialized than the neurologists
are.

I know this doesn't make waiting any easier, but that is what happens in
a good doctors office, too many patients who prefer not to change MD's.
Nita