I would be happy to, I need more information to make any sense in a letter. The
stem cell research is very important also. Federal funding for it seems to be
blocked somewhere.
I think letters which show knowledge get attention. Would someone please enlighten
me? In precise terms, I ramble on the list , but not in letters to representatives
or senators. Thanks , nita