At 12:17 PM 12/5/98 , Leta Anderson wrote:
>The average wait for me at the neuro's office is 15 to 20 minutes, I'm
>not sure how they do it. It did take a while to get the first
>appointment.
>Leta 53/53/38

I think that's generally true, Leta - neurologists control their time
better than most doctors.  I have no complaint with them.  Gerry proposed a
one-hour (or so) tape that would consist of segments with PWP's being
interviewed by local television stations after the airing of 20/20.

To me, Gerry has a GREAT idea - - if one of the national organizations
would assemble it.  Lots of faces, lots of different ways in which
Parkinson's affects them, lots of points of view - and it's already on tape
and in the archives of so many television stations.  It just has to be
assembled, a job that I don't minimize, but the shooting at least is finished.

My point: let's hope that it gets done, but plan to find our audience
elsewhere than the doctor's office.

...and wouldn't it be great to hear on this list in the next few days that
one of the national organizations is looking into it?

Art

 Arthur Hirsch {} [log in to unmask] {} Lewisville, TX {} 972-434-2377
 (nickname on instant mail, ICQ, and chat programs is cutterson)

   PAN Forum, other photos, and my approach to links:
         http://www.fortunecity.com/meltingpot/farley/817/