I don't write much to the list any more because the longer I'm on it the
less I find that I know about the disease.  But sometimes I feel a need to
exert my little wisdom.

If my memory serves me right I think I might have sounded like MJF when I
had only had Pd for seven years. At that time, I only had it on the left
side too.  I was functioning quite well and the medicines  hid my tremor
very well.  So don't beat each other up over his attitude, he has all the
right in the world to feel good and positive about his future.

The name of my book that I haven't written yet will be "My Glass Remains
Half Full"

56/37/32

jjjane

http://www.parkinsonalliance.net/medical/palross/palross.htm