In a message dated 12/5/98 3:03:16 PM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< Gerry proposed a
 one-hour (or so) tape that would consist of segments with PWP's being
 interviewed by local television stations after the airing of 20/20. >>

Actually, Art, I like your idea better, what I was thinking of was something
like we did for congress, only about 7 minutes, I was really being cute when I
said an hour wait. I just feel that while you are waiting, and I have to
admit, we only wait about 15 to 20 minutes in our neuro's office, you can gain
some information about PD from real people.
 Gerry