In a message dated 12/5/98 12:33:38 AM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<<
 Koller estimated 10% of new cases are in those under 40. >>

Holly Robinson Peete wrote in her foreword for  a Stretching  the Bounds:
booklet, "When my father was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease 16 years ago,
I was a college freshman.  The only thing I knew about Parkinson's disease was
that it was an 'elderly person's disease'.  (And my dad was only 45!)".  She
then goes  on with
some more info on her father, who by the way, at that time, was a
producer/writer for the Cosby Show.
This my point, younger, younger victims, whether they be 45, 40, or 35.
Gerry