Dear Wendy ,

I am afraid that unless the researches in genetic engineering (as stem cells and
others) do  receive a quick , soon support and in appreciable amount right now ,
then you probably will be keep dreaming for a time much much longer than you are
expecting  .

Cheers ,

   +----| Joao Paulo de Carvalho   |------ +
   +--------| Salvador-Bahia-Brazil |------+