Good morning,

Though what is good about it I am not quite sure. I am very disappointed  in
the human race - in particular the MEDIA section of it. I had a number of good
leads in newspaper, TV and radio , to try amd tell the story pf Ivan Suzman
and his desperate  quest for care givers, but so far, all I have received in
return is a 'Sorry , not interested' from the Washington Post Health Section.-
despite a plug from one  of the other editors, who herself has PD .

And in the meantime, Ivan continues his daily struggle to find caregivers.
Even today he is dependent on the good wishes of a neighbor who has promised
to look in on him. On the fifteenth, there will be nobody - znd from the 22nd,
through Xmas, and New Year there is virtually no coverage at all

Is there nobody out there with any influence in the media?

What about you,, Mr. David Laventhal? Cant you help us get this story
publidhed?

So that it can engender some response, some interest, that maybe might bring
some relief to Ivan, and others in his situation. What a bleak holiday season
this will be, if not only 'Good morning'  seems out of place, but "Merry
Christmas" is inappropriate too!

Bah, Humbug!

Hilary Blue