List friends,

I have a question about exercise. Long before my dad was dx with PD, he was
using a treadmill in his home. A lot of my folks friends were amazed at how
far dad walked on it. It was/is one of the "top of the line" models. For about
5 years, I owned an identical treadmill & dad was able to go farther & faster
than I was.

Now, thru the progression of PD, dad is having difficulty with the use of a
treadmill but he is still wanting to maintain exercise. He is thinking of
getting an exer-cycle. I am wondering if any of you would comment on such
equipment.

Thanks

Bonnie
daughter of Jim 77/3